Status Tray Plugin crashes in 14.16
Error shown in attached screenshot.
- I am not sure which process spins up the new 'Status Tray Plugin'. Please let me know where to look and I am happy to provide more information.
- This error only occurred after an update to 14.16.0, in which the old 'system notification' is replaced by 'Status Tray Plugin'.
- System is Arch Linux, up-to-date.
- This error is reproducible with teamviewer 15.13.6.
- Steps to reproduce:
- Add the 'Status Tray Plugin' to the pannel
- Start Teamviewer (installed from AUR - the arch user repository)
- As long as the Teamviewer main window is open, the error window will persist if you hit 'Execute'. I suppose as long as the main Teamviewer window is open, it tries to add an icon to the notification area, causing the crash.
- If you close the Teamviewer main window, and hit 'Execute' in the screenshot, then the Status Tray Plugin will start fine.