On typing something, only 1 type of search should be allowed
xfce4-taskmanager 1.2.3 in Xubuntu 20.04
Steps to reproduce
- Click on any running task i.e.
- Start typing i.e.
What should happen
- Top search box should focus with
xfcwritten on it
- Running tasks get filtered based what I'm searching
What went wrong
- A search box is opened in the bottom right corner of taskmanager
- The matching running task gets highlighted
The current behaviour defeats the purpose of having a dedicated search box at the top
- Don't click on a running task before typing when taskmanager is first opened
- Manually click the search box and type