Order of applications change after closing the last-but-one item of a group
Submitted by DarkTrick
Assigned to Xfce Bug Triage
- Create new panel
- Add Window-Buttons
- Window Buttons -> Settings -> Window grouping: Always
- Window Buttons -> Settings -> Show button labels: turn off (only icons are shown)
- Window Buttons -> Settings -> Sorting order: "None, allow drag-and-drop"
- Close all dialogs
- Start mousepad twice
- start thunar
- <The order of applications inside the panel should be "mousepad","thunar" (two buttons)>
- left-click on mousepad -> close one of the two instances.
- One instance closes; Nothing else changes.
- One instance closes; Icon moves to the right.