Volume automatically goes from 0% to 100% after song(list) end
- In Parole:
- Start playlist with one song
- Set volume to 0%
- Turn on repeat
- Start VLC instance:
- Start playlist with many songs
- set volume to 100%
- turn on repeat-all
- Let both players play
- EXPECTED1: Parole stays at 0% volume all the time
- EXPECTED2: VLC stays at 100% volume all the time
- ACTUALLY: Occasionally, Parole raises volume to 100% without any user input.
- ACTUALLY: Occasionally, VLC raises volume to 0% without any user input.
I'm pretty sure VLC and Parole share volume information somewhere. They should not affect each other.
- Parole 1.0.5
- VLC 18.104.22.168
- XUbuntu 20.10